The Mystery Sound
Each weekday at 08:15 on Paddy @ Breakfast we play the Mystery Sound...
Every weekday you can WIN CASH! Just identify this MYSTERY SOUND...
Phone lines are open between 6:00am and 8:00am weekday mornings. WIN £330 on Monday 25th October 2021.
CLUES SO FAR:
- A sound recorded INSIDE
- Someone is doing something to make this sound
- Most of us have done this when we were children
- Paddy driving over a speedbump in Scarborough
- Car indicator
- Kettle being switched on
- The doors closing at Cliff Lift in Scarborough
- A date stamp in the Post Office
- Pressing play on a casette player
- A cash 'slammer' in a till
- The wind blowing on something
- A pricing gun in a shop
- A fridge opening or closing
- A seatbelt on a plane
- A large stapler
- Someone in the kitchen using a multi-chopper
- Someone taking a photo in a photo studio
- Toast popping up out of a toaster
- Someone fastening their seatbelt in a car
- Someone slicing vegetables
- Someone locking a bathroom door
- The pull chord of a shower
- A pedal bin lid going down
- Someobody shaking the creases out of a shirt
- Someone using the dishwasher
- A drink falling from a vending machine
- Someone using a hole punch
- Bowling pins falling down
- A dice checker
- A dice popper on a children's game
- Someone jumping on a bed
- Changing the view on a Viewmaster
- Air Hockey Puck
- Losing a game of Buckaroo
- Kids playing Ker-Plunk
- A play till
- Clapping a paper bag
- A child playing with a model railway
- Blowing through a straw to make bubbles
- A library book stamp
The first Mystery Sound
In January 2021, Victoria from West Ayton correctly identified the first sound as being Paddy changing the batteries in his TV remote control! Here's the moment she won £465...
The 2nd Mystery Sound...
CONGRATULATIONS to Fran from Scarborough who WON £240 on Thursday 11th March by correctly identifying the sound as being the bin on a vacumm being put back on!
The 3rd Mystery Sound...
CONGRATULATIONS to Debbie Rickard from Bridlington who won £185 on Wednesday 7th April 2021 by correctly identifying our third sound as being a car set sliding backwards.
The 4th Mystery Sound...
CONGRATULATIONS to Tony Mullins from Bridlington who won £200 on Monday 10th May 2021 by correctly identifying our fourth sound as being the sound of people playing Table Football.
The 5th Mystery Sound...
CONGRATULATIONS to Lesley Jugoo from Bempton who won £340 on Tuesday 20th July 2021 by correctly identfying our fifth sound as being the sound of Paddy walking across a gangway at Whitby Harbour!
The 6th Mystery Sound...
CONGRATULATIONS to Nigel from Scarborough who won £190 correctly guessing out sound was the sound of Paddy throwing a bottle into the metal fish recycling bin in South Bay Scarborough.