Win a Day Out at a County Cricket Match with Pavilion Hospitality
Win 2 tickets for 1 day of a County Championship match at North Marine Road with Pavilion Hospitality including lunch & tea.
This is the Coast have teamed up with Scarborough Cricket Club to give you the opportunity to win one day entry to a County Championship match at North Marine Road with Pavilion Hospitality including lunch and tea.
Scarborough Cricket Club, Yorkshire’s first class cricket out ground and your first-class venue for social and business functions with hospitality and pavilion catering.
UPCOMING COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHES
|Yorkshire v Surrey – County Championship||Monday 11th – 14th July|
|Yorkshire v Hampshire – County Championship||Monday 25th – 28th July|
Players of all ages, gender and ability are always welcome at North Marine Road. They run three senior teams and junior sides at all age groups. Their 1st XI complete in the ECB Yorkshire Premier League North.
Tickets for matches can be purchased by calling the office or clicking on the ticket site link.
There are also sponsorship opportunities with boards and match ball sponsorships available for individuals & businesses.
If you would like to get in touch with the club, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 365625.
For your chance to win 2 tickets for 1 day of a County Championship match at North Marine Road with Pavilion Hospitality including lunch & tea just answer the following question...
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prize is 2 tickets for one day entry to a 2022 County Championship match at North Marine Road with Pavilion Hospitality (including lunch and tea)
- Lunch usually served 1:00-1:40pm and Tea 3:40-4:00pm
- County Championship matches are 11-13/07/2022 and 25-27/07/2022
- Individuals would need to vacate the pavilion once food is finished, if they are not Yorkshire members.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all correct entries received by 23:59 UK time on 31/05/2022
- Entrants must be 18 years or over
- Entrants must reside in the This is the Coast transmission area, covered by postcodes YO11, YO12, YO13, YO14, YO15, YO16, YO17, YO18, Y021, YO22
- A maximum of one competition entry per individual
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash and no change given.
- This Is the Coast full terms and conditions apply.
- This business has confirmed they are COVID compliant. This Is The Coast do not accept responsibility for any changes or restrictions to the business due to COVID. Please check the website for any changes