Work For Us
This is the Coast is expanding and we’re looking for a Business Development Account Manager to join our team.
- Do you have experience working Business to Business?
- Are you a friendly and genuinely enthusiastic person who loves building relationships with clients?
- Are you confident presenting ideas in face to face and virtual meetings?
- Are you resilient, hardworking, highly organised and able to juggle numerous projects?
- Are you driven by targets?
- Have you got what it takes to be an Ambassador for This Is The Coast?
We are on a mission to provide proper local radio for the Yorkshire Coast. We broadcast on DAB Digital Radio, online and via smart speakers to Scarborough, Filey, Whitby and Bridlington.
Our team produce radio programmes and news content focused on the local area and we do it from the local area.
Our website and social media platforms provide the Yorkshire Coast with a local news and information service which is relevant, timely and trusted.
We work with local businesses to provide a platform where they can engage with potential customers and we provide bespoke solutions to enable them to reach their audience and deliver returns on their investment.
For the right person we are offering a good basic salary with commission on sales and five weeks paid holiday.
We've embraced cloud based working so the role will be based at home with access to our suite of cloud based tools. We'll provide a laptop and phone and pay mileage expenses.
You will be visiting local clients on a daily basis so will need to be based on the Yorkshire Coast with a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
To apply for the role please fill in this form, the closing date is Friday June 3rd 2022.